Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This tutorial explores how stories can be used to provide examples of a system in use to increase the quality of requirements and the quality of delivered systems built to meet those requirements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A New Model of Testing (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Using Business Stories to Test Requirements and Systems
Paul Gerrard is a consultant, teacher, author, webmaster, programmer, tester, conference speaker, rowing coach and publisher. He has conducted consulting assignments in all aspects of software testing and quality assurance, specialising in test assurance. He has presented keynote talks and tutorials at testing conferences across Europe, the USA, Australia, South Africa and occasionally won awards for them.