SkillsCast coming soon.
In this session, Carl-Gustaf Harroch will explore the different solutions offered for you testing your Android apps from unit testing using robolectric (local testing) to acceptance testing using robotium (device testing).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- OAuth and security on android (SkillsCast recorded in June 2010)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Current state of affairs on Android Testing, what should, what can and what can't be done
Executive director and developer at Novoda. Throughout my career, I have constantly enrich myself with new skills and ensured I am in touch with the latest in technologies and sciences. I am passionate about computing and have a clear understanding