Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Behavior-Driven Development is a way of building software focusing on application behavior. This is achieved by enabling a better communication between the customers and the development team and by using automated acceptance tests to describe the required functionality.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Continuous Behavior – BDD in Continuous Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Automating Gherkin Acceptance Criteria with Specflow
Christian started his IT career in 1990 as a freelance programmer. In 1997 he joined TechTalk as a managing partner, which grew over the years to a 60+ people boutique consultancy, specializing on agile coaching and delivery.