Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simply Scala (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- An Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming and Yampa (in Zürich on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Keynote - What’s New What’s Next
Martin Odersky is a professor at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is best known as the creator of the Scala programming language. Prior to that, he made several contributions to the development of Java. He created the Pizza and GJ languages, designed the original version of generics for Java, and wrote the javac reference compiler.