Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Martin Odersky -- creator of Scala -- will share what is new in Scala, the development tools and commercial support, talk about the future directions of Scala the language and significant development investments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Keynote: Thrilled to have Martin Odersky at ScalaX 2018! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Keynote - What’s New What’s Next
Martin Odersky is a professor at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is best known as the creator of the Scala programming language. Prior to that, he made several contributions to the development of Java. He created the Pizza and GJ languages, designed the original version of generics for Java, and wrote the javac reference compiler.