SkillsCast coming soon.
In the continuation of this session, you will work through a coding problem that will evolve throughout the afternoon, with a few twists and turns thrown in to see how well your designs cope with those changes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
TDD, BDD Workshop (mini code retreat) Part II
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.