Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk continues with part 2 of Android Development basics. It provides an introduction to programming in Android, how to get your app in the android marketplace and how to create a revenue stream through ads or google checkout.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- LRUG - Festive CodeWarsJam (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Android Development Basics Part II
Sam Joseph is "AI Paladin" at Makers Academy and an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Hawaii Pacific University. He also runs the online pairing charity site Agile Ventures, and has a background in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software Engineering.