YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testable Software (SkillsCast recorded in June 2009)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work with Portia Tung (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Weeknight Testing Live
Mike Scott is Principal Consultant at MagenTys, where he serves as a coach, consultant, trainer, analyst, programmer, tester and tea boy for a range of clients. Mike has 30 years' experience of systems design, delivery and QA on small and enterprise systems. Mike is one of the founders of weeknight testing. He has presented talks and tutorials at various developer and testing events across Europe, USA, Africa and the Far East.
Sharath Byregowda is an experienced agile consultant with a deep passion for testing and quality, developed through various roles across different domains. He seeks to understand the specifics of each situation, selecting practices that fit the context. He also likes to work closely with developers, testers and other business functions to reduce bottlenecks and improve collaboration.