YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testable Software (SkillsCast recorded in June 2009)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Weeknight Testing Live
Mike Scott is Principal Consultant at MagenTys, where he serves as a coach, consultant, trainer, analyst, programmer, tester and tea boy for a range of clients. Mike has 30 years' experience of systems design, delivery and QA on small and enterprise systems. Mike is one of the founders of weeknight testing. He has presented talks and tutorials at various developer and testing events across Europe, USA, Africa and the Far East.
Sharath Byregowda is an experienced agile consultant with a deep passion for testing and quality, developed through various roles across different domains. He seeks to understand the specifics of each situation, selecting practices that fit the context. He also likes to work closely with developers, testers and other business functions to reduce bottlenecks and improve collaboration.