YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testable Software (SkillsCast recorded in June 2009)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Weeknight Testing Live
Mike Scott is Principal Consultant at MagenTys, where he serves as a coach, consultant, trainer, analyst, programmer, tester and tea boy for a range of clients. Mike has 30 years' experience of systems design, delivery and QA on small and enterprise systems. Mike is one of the founders of weeknight testing. He has presented talks and tutorials at various developer and testing events across Europe, USA, Africa and the Far East.
Sharath Byregowda is an experienced agile consultant with a deep passion for testing and quality, developed through various roles across different domains. He seeks to understand the specifics of each situation, selecting practices that fit the context. He also likes to work closely with developers, testers and other business functions to reduce bottlenecks and improve collaboration.