Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 27th - 28th September 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (Online Meetup on 29th July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Transitioning from Being a Solo Tester to Being a Part of a Team (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Refactoring Your Cukes
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.