Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Michael Feathers is an active member of the Agile/XP community. As a contribution to this community, he developed and maintains the CPPUnit — an open source C++ port of the JUnit testing framework. He is a member of the ACM and IEEE. He regularly speaks at software conferences around the world and has been the acting chair for the Codefest event at the last three OOPSLA conferences.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: Socio-Technique and Structure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Dawn of a New Error (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
On Our Ability To Do Much
Michael Feathers is founder and Director of R7K Research & Conveyance, which specialise in software and organisation design, and was previously Chief Scientist of Obtiva. He has worked with hundreds of organisations to revitalise their code as well as support in process change and software design. Michael is a powerful voice on the relationship between complex code evolution and output efficiency within organisations.