Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This presentation very briefly introduces functional programming and contrasts it to other common styles of programming. We will then take a closer look at the features available to us in a modern functional programming language and see if, and how, these can support a modelling paradigm as required to do DDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
DDD in a Functional Programming Language
Patrik has been doing professional software development and mentoring for more than ten years. He has a particular passion for agile software design and architecture, software development productivity and developer craftsmanship. He is highly motivat