Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This presentation very briefly introduces functional programming and contrasts it to other common styles of programming. We will then take a closer look at the features available to us in a modern functional programming language and see if, and how, these can support a modelling paradigm as required to do DDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
DDD in a Functional Programming Language
Patrik has been doing professional software development and mentoring for more than ten years. He has a particular passion for agile software design and architecture, software development productivity and developer craftsmanship. He is highly motivat