Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Jon Pretty will be exploring the problems of developing scalable software on the Cloud, from building and version management through to deployment, scaling and monitoring.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How I Rebuilt the Typelevel Ecosystem with Fury (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Developing Scalable Software on the Cloud
Jon has been having fun riding the bleeding edge of Scala for over a decade, and he's not finished yet. While he's not travelling the world attending Scala conferences, or organizing Scala World, Jon spends his time working on a variety of open-source Scala libraries, and providing professional Scala training services.