Jan Macháček's Spring Roo talk will introduce the ideas behind Roo and their technical implementation. The talk will show the main architectural choices of the Roo applications, explain the Spring configuration under the hood.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.