Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Martin Krasser introduces the Apache Camel integration framework and demonstrates how it is used by Akka actors to exchange messages with other systems over a large number of protocols and APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Well-Typed Communication Protocols (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Connecting Akka to the rest of the world with Apache Camel
Martin Krasser is a freelance software architect and engineer with software development experience in Java since 1998 and Scala since 2009. He is committer in several open-source projects including Apache Camel and Akka. His current focus is the deve