Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Martin Krasser introduces the Apache Camel integration framework and demonstrates how it is used by Akka actors to exchange messages with other systems over a large number of protocols and APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Connecting Akka to the rest of the world with Apache Camel
Martin Krasser is a freelance software architect and engineer with software development experience in Java since 1998 and Scala since 2009. He is committer in several open-source projects including Apache Camel and Akka. His current focus is the deve