Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Guardian have been using domain driven design for 5 years, Matt talks about how their approach to DDD has evolved. In particular this session focuses on lessons learned from applying DDD in the real world, and how moving towards a development model focussed on REST & APIs has caused the Guardian's DDD processes to evolve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- MonogoDB at Guardian.co.uk (SkillsCast recorded in June 2011)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Build the REST API Of Your Dreams (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- HTTP API patterns (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
REST & APIs in the Guardian's DDD Processes
Mat Wall is lead software architect for guardian.co.uk, one of Europe's largest newspaper websites. He has lead the architecture team designing their new content management system and, more recently, the Guardian's Open Platform. He is currently focu