Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The F# koans will lead you on the path to F# enlightenment. Come with your laptop, an open mind, and willingness to learn. Leave with a better understanding of F#, functional programming, and test driven development. No matter if you are new to F# or a master, this tutorial will help you sharpen your skills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The F# Koans: An Interactive Way to Learn F# Through Testing
Chris Marinos is a software consultant/geek hailing from Ann Arbor, MI. He is also a C(F)# MVP, F#/functional programming enthusiast, (ab)user of LINQ, speaker, code/language guy, video game connoisseur, and tv buff.