Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this tutorial, we will look at building how to build applications with F#, the new functional programming language on the .NET platform.
We’ll look at what using a functional programming language changes in your applications structure and what it doesn’t.
We’ll see how F# interactive can be used to experiment with your code to help quickly find a solution to the problem you’re working on and test it works correctly.
We’ll also discover how these informal experimentations can be turned into a robust library or application with a working test suite.
Finally, we’ll look at both using F# for server applications and on the client for creating GUIs using common design patterns such as MVVM & MVC.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)