Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’ll look at what using a functional programming language changes in your applications structure and what it doesn’t.
We’ll see how F# interactive can be used to experiment with your code to help quickly find a solution to the problem you’re working on and test it works correctly.
We’ll also discover how these informal experimentations can be turned into a robust library or application with a working test suite.
Finally, we’ll look at both using F# for server applications and on the client for creating GUIs using common design patterns such as MVVM & MVC.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)