Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In the first part of this practical session, you'll learn about accessing data using dynamic operator in F# 2.0 and C# 4.0. In the second part, you'll learn about using and also creating F# type providers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Data access in F#, Today and Tomorrow
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.