Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford: Most of the real-world applications are written to work with data, yet accessing data in .NET is often quite painful.
In the first part of this practical session, you'll learn about accessing data using dynamic operator in F# 2.0 and C# 4.0. In the second part, you'll learn about using and also creating F# type providers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 8th - 11th February 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Data access in F#, Today and Tomorrow
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.