Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In the first part of this practical session, you'll learn about accessing data using dynamic operator in F# 2.0 and C# 4.0. In the second part, you'll learn about using and also creating F# type providers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 27th - 28th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Data access in F#, Today and Tomorrow
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.