Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session is designed to help you shift into the functional mindset. Many programming articles set out a problem and give a completed solution, but leave out the steps in the middle. In this session our panel of programming stars will be given a set of problems to solve, and they will describe the steps that they go through to get to a functional solution, in both C# and F#.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning and Link Prediction (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Programming with the Stars featuring surprise celebrities from C# and F# communities
Mark Needham is a graph advocate and Developer Relations Engineer at Neo4j.
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.