Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session our panel of programming stars will be given a set of problems to solve, and they will describe the steps that they go through to get to a functional solution, in both C# and F#.
This session is designed to help you shift into the functional mindset. Many programming articles set out a problem and give a completed solution, but leave out the steps in the middle. In this session our panel of programming stars will be given a set of problems to solve, and they will describe the steps that they go through to get to a functional solution, in both C# and F#.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Programming with the Stars featuring surprise celebrities from C# and F# communities
Mark Needham is a graph advocate and Developer Relations Engineer at Neo4j.
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.