Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session is designed to help you shift into the functional mindset. Many programming articles set out a problem and give a completed solution, but leave out the steps in the middle. In this session our panel of programming stars will be given a set of problems to solve, and they will describe the steps that they go through to get to a functional solution, in both C# and F#.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning and Link Prediction (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Programming with the Stars featuring surprise celebrities from C# and F# communities
Mark Needham is a graph advocate and Developer Relations Engineer at Neo4j.
Mark Seemann is the creator of AutoFixture and author of "Dependency Injection in .NET". He is an independent full stack programmer and software architect living in Copenhagen, Denmark. He enjoys reading, drawing, playing the guitar, good wine and gourmet food.