Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, F# creator Don Syme takes a look at the new features for F#, including F# Type Providers and F# Queries, with applications to leverage technologies such as data markets, web services, streaming data and traditional SQL databases.
Modern programming thrives on rich spaces of data, information and services. With future version of F#, Microsoft is bringing you a tool that massively simplifies information-rich analytical programming. providing integrated support for F# Information Rich Programming, a new and powerful way of integrating data and services into the programming experience.
In this talk we take a look at the new features we’re looking at for F#, including F# Type Providers and F# Queries, with applications to leverage technologies such as data markets, web services, streaming data and traditional SQL databases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Towards F# 5.0 (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
KEYNOTE - F# Information Rich Programming
Don Syme is a Principal Researcher at Microsoft Mobile Tools and Microsoft Research, Cambridge. He works with researchers, Microsoft and open source communities to make better programming technologies, and, through that, make people more productive and happier.