Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern programming thrives on rich spaces of data, information and services. With future version of F#, Microsoft is bringing you a tool that massively simplifies information-rich analytical programming. providing integrated support for F# Information Rich Programming, a new and powerful way of integrating data and services into the programming experience.
In this talk we take a look at the new features we’re looking at for F#, including F# Type Providers and F# Queries, with applications to leverage technologies such as data markets, web services, streaming data and traditional SQL databases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)