Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modern programming thrives on rich spaces of data, information and services. With future version of F#, Microsoft is bringing you a tool that massively simplifies information-rich analytical programming. providing integrated support for F# Information Rich Programming, a new and powerful way of integrating data and services into the programming experience.
In this talk we take a look at the new features we’re looking at for F#, including F# Type Providers and F# Queries, with applications to leverage technologies such as data markets, web services, streaming data and traditional SQL databases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)