Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
TDD and BDD in F#
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.
Zach Bray is a Software Developer at an ISV supplying real-time electronic trading software. Recently he has been involved in a range of commercial projects, centred on providing clearing house connectivity and pricing for implied orders, and spannin