Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tomas Petricek & Simon Cousins: Asynchronous programming is the key to writing scalable server-side applications, but it also enables programming models that let you better structure your applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Simon Cousins is a software developer actively applying muti-paradigm programming techniques to solve complex problems within enterprise applications.