Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Nancy is the web framework that lets you drop the ceremony, cut through the boilerplate and write clear, concise code that expresses your application’s purpose. Simple.Data is the data access technology that gives you ORM-style syntax with no code-generation and no mapping files. Together, they make building web applications quicker, easier, and more fun.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote by Mark Rendle on Keeping Up With The Framework (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Futurology for Developers - Mark Rendle (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rob Sewell on Administrating SQL Server with PowerShell dbatools (in London on 19th August 2019)
- Speed Up Your Apache Cassandra™ Applications: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming - Cedrick Lunven, Developer Advocate, DataStax (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Inextricably Linked: Reproducibility and Productivity in Data Science and AI - Mark Coleman, VP Marketing, dotscience & Marketing Chairperson, Cloud Native Computing Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Introduction to Nancy and Simple.Data
Mark Rendle is the founder of RendleLabs, which is really just him playing with .NET Core, Docker, Azure, microservices and so on and then teaching other people about it and helping them build clean, stable, scalable solutions. He is currently working on an online video learning site to bring his courses to a wider audience. He's been getting paid to do what he loves for nearly 30 years now, and still worries that somebody's going to notice and make him stop.
Developer, geek, exponent of using your brain! Coordinator of NxtGenUG, Manchester .Net User Group. Been known to write the odd line of code for Nancy & TinyIoC.