Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As software developers, we face a risky, time-consuming and painful process in delivering software. The solution the delivery of software continuously through build, test and deployment automation. This session will talk about how we can move from CI to continuous delivery. This session will help to distinguish between CI and continuous deployment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Continuous Integration is No Longer The Goal But The Norm (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Ryn Daniels (in London on 21st August 2019)
- Keynote by Iris Classon- Core and More: 30 Things You Should Know (in London on 28th August 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- The evolution of MobileCI at the BBC (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery
Paul is an advocate of clean, maintainable code and very passionate about what he does. He is absolutely obsessed with Continuous Integration and how it should be used in every day development scenarios.