Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As software developers, we face a risky, time-consuming and painful process in delivering software. The solution the delivery of software continuously through build, test and deployment automation. This session will talk about how we can move from CI to continuous delivery. This session will help to distinguish between CI and continuous deployment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Continuous Integration is No Longer The Goal But The Norm (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- The evolution of MobileCI at the BBC (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Pipelines Done Right (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery
Paul is an advocate of clean, maintainable code and very passionate about what he does. He is absolutely obsessed with Continuous Integration and how it should be used in every day development scenarios.