Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Chris Matts presents feature Injection, a lightweight process that starts with the half baked solution and uses it to work out what business value should be delivered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Good, The Bad and the Ugly [Workshop] (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Driving Requirements from Business Value
Chris Matts has over 10 years of experience in investment banking including strategy work as a practitioner rather than as a consultant. His specialist areas are real options, IT risk management, business value and agile analysis. He has been working in exotic credit derivatives for the past few years.