At this month's meetup, Jim Webber will cover the new features of Neo4j 1.4, as well as revisiting the Doctor Who dataset, and using the new Neo4j query language called "Cypher" to explore the universe in a humane, DBA-friendly manner.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Little Graph Theory for the Busy Data Scientist (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Neo4j 1.4 and Cypher
Dr. Jim Webber is Chief Scientist with Neo Technology, the company behind the popular open source graph database Neo4j, where he works on R&D for highly scalable graph databases and writes open source software. His proven passion for microservices ecosystems and REST translate into highly engaging workshops that foster collaboration and discussion.