By now you will have heard many introductory talks on the subject of F#, now it’s time to take things a stage further.
In this presentation we’ll have look at how I use F#.
We’ll see examples of F# used to calculate values for some of the metrics that are important in my line of work.
By the end of this session you will have a clearer understanding of how to use F# in your own projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data Science for Fun and Profit (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Gary Short is a freelance data scientist. He specialises in machine learning and predictive analytics on the Azure Platform, but has an interest in cloud scale analytics in all forms, especially computational linguistics and social network analysis.