Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session will be a kata-style tutorial. Working from a single Cucumber scenario, Matt will drive out a domain model, then like a BDD magician, he'll slip in a user interface around the domain model *without touching the tests*.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
BDD As It's Meant To Be Done
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.