Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, David Evans presents a number of lessons that testers intrinsically understand about software that would be valuable to developers, and vice versa. He also looks at the lessons that we all need to learn in order to work more effectively together.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Improving the Value of SBE and BDD artefacts (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
What Testers and Developers Can Learn From Each Other
David Evans is an independent agile consultant, coach and trainer. He is an evangelist on agile testing, TDD, BDD and Specification by Example, and is a regular speaker at international conferences and seminars.