Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Agile teams invest heavily in automated functional tests. When done well, this investment is paid back with fast feedback enabling teams to release software quickly and often. By structuring tests in the right way, teams can further leverage this investment by using these tests as a platform for exploratory testing that could find issues a regression test suite won't.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Maintaining Test Suites with Groovy and Twist (SkillsCast recorded in December 2011)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Where Exploration And Automation Meet: Getting The Most From Automated Functional Tests
Andy has been working in software for 15 years. The last 6 have been at ThoughtWorks where he has worked as a tester and project manager across London, San Francisco and Sydney.