A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- JUnit 5 - Shaping the Future of Testing on the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Scaling Systems: Implementations that Grow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Crafting Comics for Literally Everyone (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Building Web Applications for SpringSource Application Platform
Sam Brannen is an enterprise Java developer with nearly 20 years of experience, a graduate of the Georgia Tech College of Computing, and co-founder of Swiftmind, a software consulting agency in Zurich, Switzerland. At Swiftmind Sam helps international clients achieve best practices in agile software development, architecture, design, implementation, and testing of enterprise Java applications using the Spring Framework, JUnit, and a plethora of open source technologies. In his consulting role, Sam most enjoys hard core software development, leading work shops, code reviews, coaching, and training developers.