Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Armed only with a data store packed full of geeky Doctor Who facts, by the end of this session we’ll have you tracking down pieces of memorabilia from a show that, like the graph theory behind Neo4j, is older than Codd's relational model.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Graph Database Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in January 2014)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Microservices and Dependency Mapping - How to Obtain and Leverage the Graph of the System Component Interactions (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)