Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk from the father of Gradle introduces you to the powerful concepts of Gradle through many real-world examples that are demonstrated live: advantages of declarative over imperative build systems, convention over configuration without rigidity, task definitions and dependencies, the benefits of plugins, deep multi-project support, runtime optimizations through partial builds, harvesting existing functionality through Ant and Maven integration, build migration and upcoming advanced enterprise features like parallel and distributed builds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Hans Dockter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Hans Dockter is the founder and project lead of the Gradle build system and the CEO of Gradleware Inc, a company that provides training, support and consulting for Gradle and all forms of enterprise software project automation in general.