Everyone wants to be Agile, or so it seems. But what does that mean? What does the Agile company do that others don't? There is more to being an Agile company than doing Scrum.
In this talk Allan Kelly considers what it means to be Agile and what you need to do to be an Agile company, rather than a company which just follows an Agile method. He will outline the three different ways we use the word "Agile" - Agile methods, Agile Toolkit and the state of Agile. In doing so he will discuss customers, project design, strategy and portfolio management and how these need to work together to achieve Agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Devs Hate Agile and What to do About It (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 1st - 6th December 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th April 2022)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
What does it take to be an Agile company?
Allan Kelly helps companies large and small enhance their agility and boost their digital offering. Clients include: Virgin Atlantic, Qualcomm, The Bank of England, Reed Elsevier and many more small innovative companies you've never heard of. He invented Value Poker, Time-Value Profiles and Retrospective Dialogue Sheets. He is the author of "Dear Customer, the truth about IT" and books including "Project Myopia", "Continuous Digital", "Xanpan" and "Business Patterns for Software Developers". His blog is at https://www.allankellyassociates.co.uk/blog/