Everyone wants to be Agile, or so it seems. But what does that mean? What does the Agile company do that others don't? In this talk Allan Kelly considers what it means to be Agile and what you need to do to be an Agile company, rather than a company which just follows an Agile method
Everyone wants to be Agile, or so it seems. But what does that mean? What does the Agile company do that others don't? There is more to being an Agile company than doing Scrum.
In this talk Allan Kelly considers what it means to be Agile and what you need to do to be an Agile company, rather than a company which just follows an Agile method. He will outline the three different ways we use the word "Agile" - Agile methods, Agile Toolkit and the state of Agile. In doing so he will discuss customers, project design, strategy and portfolio management and how these need to work together to achieve Agility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Devs Hate Agile and What to do About It (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
What does it take to be an Agile company?
Allan Kelly helps companies large and small enhance their agility and boost their digital offering. Clients include: Virgin Atlantic, Qualcomm, The Bank of England, Reed Elsevier and many more small innovative companies you've never heard of. He invented Value Poker, Time-Value Profiles and Retrospective Dialogue Sheets. He is the author of "Dear Customer, the truth about IT" and books including "Project Myopia", "Continuous Digital", "Xanpan" and "Business Patterns for Software Developers". His blog is at https://www.allankellyassociates.co.uk/blog/