With Neo4j, modelling data as graphs is quite different from modelling data under with relational databases. In this talk, Alistair Jones covers modelling business domains using graphs and show how they can be persisted and queried in the popular open source graph database Neo4j.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Neo4j Meetup London (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Microservices and Dependency Mapping - How to Obtain and Leverage the Graph of the System Component Interactions (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)