Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Phil Bagwell will explain how the non-blocking data structure is achieved. A new fast hash function will be discussed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Concurrent Hash Tries
It was with great sadness that we learned of Phil's passing on October 6th 2012. Phil, a much respected and integral part of the Scala community, was also a dear friend of Skills Matter. We worked closely with Phil on the propagation of Scala and nur