Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Lasse Koskela will incorporate ideas from user-centered design and explore a method of specifying user-facing application features he has evolved over the past few years at Reaktor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Implementing Full-Text Search on iOS (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: The Business Case For Your Code (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Legacy iOS apps: Refactor vs. Rewrite (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Specifying User Interaction
Lasse has spoken at dozens of international conferences since 2005, including a couple of keynotes in agile conferences, speaking to some 2000 programmers in a movie theatre, addressing staff of the European Commission (they actually organise an IT conference of their own), and a bunch of smaller gatherings.