SkillsCast coming soon.
Russ Miles will talk on Spring .NET
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Product Discovery and Delivery in the Real World (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Gordon Weir! (in London on 10th December 2019)
- Chaos and Resilience Engineering Meetup Re-boot (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Spring .Net and Spring Extensions
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.
Gordon Weir has more than twenty years of experience in the software business. After being voted Young Engineer of the Year in New Zealand in 1998, he left his position in engineering with the navy to work for a software house in New Jersey, USA. After a year he left for the UK to pursue his interest in working on large-scale software delivery, joining PwC Management Consultancy, followed by IBM, where he worked on numerous integration programs. In 2005 Gordon moved to UBS where he led the delivery of the global clearing and settlement systems for the equities business.