A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Spring .Net and Spring Extensions
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.
Gordon Weir is a chief product officer at a fin-tech in New York and is an advisor to a number of early stages startups. In recent years he worked at a Crypto post-trade service provider and a Blockchain startup. Before moving to startups he operated as a department head at Bank of America and UBS. He uses his deep organizational and product knowledge to drive real change and deliver successful software products. His pragmatic and simple solutions solve complex product, business, and technical problems, often employing agile and lean techniques.