A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this presentation, Sam Aaron introduces Overtone - a Clojure front-end to the state-of-the-art realtime sound synthesis engine SuperCollider - currently being established as a music platform for both research and performance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding in the Classroom (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (in Online on 17th July 2020)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Programming Music with Overtone
Hacks on Overtone, Quil and Emacs Live. That's Sam in a summary. Sam Aaron is a researcher, software architect and live programmer with a deep fascination surrounding the notion of programming as a form of communication.