Castle Windsor is the most popular opensource dependency injection framework for .NET and the foundation of the Castle Application Framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 27th - 28th June 2018)
- Getting Started with Serverless Architecture with Gojko Adzic (in London on 24th - 25th September 2018)
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
- Gojko Adzic's Impact Mapping Workshop (in London on 7th November 2018)
- ProgNET London 2018 (in London on 12th - 14th September 2018)
Dependency Injection with Castle Windsor
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.
Mike Hadlow works as a freelance .NET developer and architect. For the last few years he's been especially interested in messaging systems and service oriented architectures. He writes a blog, 'Code Rant', and is the author of several open source projects including Suteki Shop, an eCommerce framework, and EasyNetQ, a simple API for RabbitMQ. He lives in Lewes on the south coast of the UK.