In this talk, Philip Potter presents a high level view of Clojure. He introduces the syntax and describes the core concepts. He also explains how to learn clojure using labrepl, a clojure learning environment created by Relevance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dolstra's The Purely Functional Software Deployment Model. P (SkillsCast recorded in February 2016)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Clojure - easier than you think!
Philip Potter is a Web Operations Engineer for the Government Digital Service. He was a member of the infrastructure team that built GOV.UK, the website of the British Government.