Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Catherine Jung will present our approach, the challenges we faced, and the things that turned out to be so much easier than expected when developing in Scala with Lift.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How we are using Scala, Redis and Twitter Storm to build a new sports betting platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Building real-time sports betting systems in Lift
Catherine is a Java dev turned Scala dev, co-coder of the first HTML only inplay gaming system, and co-founder of the Scala development consultancy SwitchToScala