Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Catherine Jung will present our approach, the challenges we faced, and the things that turned out to be so much easier than expected when developing in Scala with Lift.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How we are using Scala, Redis and Twitter Storm to build a new sports betting platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Building real-time sports betting systems in Lift
Catherine is a Java dev turned Scala dev, co-coder of the first HTML only inplay gaming system, and co-founder of the Scala development consultancy SwitchToScala