Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Incanter is a powerful library for statistical computing in clojure. While this might seem only useful to people who need to do scientific computing it is very useful for the everyday programmer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cascalog for the 80% of Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Practical Magic: Incanter for Non-Statisticians
Bruce is the co-founder and active leader of several Clojure and Java related communities and contributes to many meetups, community gatherings and courses at Skills Matter.