Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Guillaume will speak to the Groovy Grails eXchange 2011 about Gaelyk, a lightweight Groovy toolkit for easily developing Groovy applications to be deployed on Google App Engine Java. We'll learn more about what the toolkit provides, how to leverage it for your own needs through some demos, demonstrating views and templates, URL route definitions, plugins, the many shortcuts to the App Engine APIs, the very readable Query DSL to query the datastore.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Groovy, with style (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Guillaume is the Groovy Project Manager. Along with Graeme Rocher, he founded G2One, the company dedicated to sustaining and leading the development of both Groovy / Grails and providing professional services around those technologies.