Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Guillaume will speak to the Groovy Grails eXchange 2011 about Gaelyk, a lightweight Groovy toolkit for easily developing Groovy applications to be deployed on Google App Engine Java. We'll learn more about what the toolkit provides, how to leverage it for your own needs through some demos, demonstrating views and templates, URL route definitions, plugins, the many shortcuts to the App Engine APIs, the very readable Query DSL to query the datastore.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Groovy, with style (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Generating Castles for Minecraft™ using Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Guillaume is the Groovy Project Manager. Along with Graeme Rocher, he founded G2One, the company dedicated to sustaining and leading the development of both Groovy / Grails and providing professional services around those technologies.