Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Luke Daley explains Spock's approach to state-based, data-driven, and behavior-based testing. Next, we will explore some of Spock's extensions, in particular the Grails plugin and the Spring TestContext Framework integration. Finally, we'll look under the covers of Spock and write our own extension. This talk features lots of code and live demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Grails applications with Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Smarter Testing with Spock
Luke Daley is a Principal Engineer with Gradleware. When he's not working on Gradle, you'll find Luke hacking on other projects in the Groovy ecosystem like Grails, Spock and Geb.