Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Node.js has now arrived for the JVM with the Vert.x framework, which has a Groovy API that takes full advantage of closures. Find out what Vert.x is, what you can use it for, and how to use it from Groovy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gradle's New Model (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Asynchronous IO on the JVM
Peter is a long time Java developer and one of the core Grails committers. He has been developing with Grails since version 0.2 (give or take 0.1). He created the GWT Grails plugin as an exercise to see whether it was possible, but it has since grown into something that can support serious development.