Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Russel Winder looks at some problems coded up using GPars and compares them with old-style techniques. The result will undoubtedly be a huge move to use of GPars for all Java and Groovy based concurrency and parallelism.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Test Automation Beyond Java 8 (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Just Keep Passing the Messages
Russel is an ex-theoretical physicist, ex-UNIX system programmer, ex-academic, ex-independent consultant, ex-analyst, ex-author, ex-expert witness and ex-trainer. Russel is still interested in programming and programming languages, and all things parallel and concurrent. And build. He's actively involved with GPars, Me TV, and various bits and pieces of SDR. Russel likes working with Python, Ceylon, Kotlin, D, Go, Rust, and C++17.