Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A talk about the transition from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery, taking it all to the cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk - Install Your Scala Toolchain with SDKMAN! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Continuous Delivery in the Cloud with CloudBees
Marco Vermeulen is a South African Software Developer who works and lives in London. He is passionate about writing well crafted code, driven and guided by tests. As a proponent of BDD, he has successfully applied this technique in the Enterprise as well as on Open Source Projects. He is an avid supporter of OSS and is the creator of SDKMAN, the Software Development Kit Manager.
Nicolas De Loof has been a Java Architect for 14 years, working for French IT services companies. Techno-addict and open source developer, he joined the Apache Maven team in 2007, where he focused on the Google Web Toolkit plugin.