Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We all know we should be writing functional (i.e. web) tests for our Grails applications, but this can sometimes seem like too much work for not enough gain. In this talk we'll look at the current Grails plugins that are out there that can start to decrease the development and maintenance cost and make getting the coverage you need more achievable.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Grails applications with Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Productive Grails Functional Testing
Luke Daley is a Principal Engineer with Gradleware. When he's not working on Gradle, you'll find Luke hacking on other projects in the Groovy ecosystem like Grails, Spock and Geb.