Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Companies large and small are starting to offer cloud hosting for applications. Cloud Foundry stands out as being a developer-oriented cloud platform, from its open source nature to its support for multiple languages and frameworks. It's also incredibly easy to develop and deploy applications to it. Find out what Cloud Foundry is and how it affects the way you write your applications. Then see just how well Grails is supported with a live demo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gradle's New Model (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
A cloud for developers: Cloud Foundry
Peter is a long time Java developer and one of the core Grails committers. He has been developing with Grails since version 0.2 (give or take 0.1). He created the GWT Grails plugin as an exercise to see whether it was possible, but it has since grown into something that can support serious development.