YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- Not My Type (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Python is a High Performance Programming Language
Russel is an ex-theoretical physicist, ex-UNIX system programmer, ex-academic, ex-independent consultant, ex-analyst, ex-author, ex-expert witness and ex-trainer. Russel is still interested in programming and programming languages, and all things parallel and concurrent. And build.
He's actively involved with GPars, Me TV, and various bits and pieces of SDR. Russel likes working with Python, Ceylon, Kotlin, D, Go, Rust, and C++17.